Thursday, July 31, 2014

Shakeology and the weigh in that never happened.

I was supposed to start my shakeology journey on Monday and do a weigh in for y'all, so we can see how well it works. Well you see, the thing is.... I don't want to. I don't want to put my weight on here, no matter what I weigh, someone will have something negative to say about my experience and I'm just not ready for that.

And shakeology will not be happening. Yes, I did buy the 21 day fix kit, but the price of the shake mix (129.99$) is beyond out of control for a 30 serving bag.

I will however chronical that here if I feel like any of it is interesting. I'm still waiting on the kit to arrive, 2 day shipping my left foot!

I do need to lose weight its a fact. I want to do a cycling marathon, and I really need to get in better shape. My training is at a standstill and this is something I have set as a fitness goal for my self.

I hope all of you will stick around and see me through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment