Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Beach vacation 2014

I didn't take my camera to the beach with me this year, in a conscious effort to stay present and focused on everything around me, and not focused on a camera lens or being worried about losing or breaking something.

 I took one beautiful picture on my phone and captured a perfect personal moment. And I want to share it with you.
My sister and I took a long evening drive, allowing our selves to nearly get lost, and we loved it. I saw so much I would have missed. The world has so many hidden gems, and this is one of my favorites so far.

 A little Lotus preserve, nestled into a bend in the road. You blink, you miss it. I choose to pull over and capture the beauty of the Native American Lotus at sunset. This captures the vibes of my vacation perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment