Friday, July 11, 2014

Daily Dose of Sass #1 (Aka Girl You Can't Drive!)

I have a friend who can't drive a car like a normal human. Normal human requirements for driving, in my book, includes, getting where you want to go in a reasonable time, following most of the laws of the roads, and actually knowing how to drive a motor vehicle. Simple enough right? No. Let me give you the evidence here.

If your boyfriend will not ride in a car you are driving, that should be clue number one for ya. If you dilly dally at stop signs, don't go when clear, then panic and pull out in front of traffic, that's clue number two. If you once drove all over town in second gear and wondered why your car was acting up??? Ding ding ding, number three!! If you have almost hit a pedestrian on numerous occasions, that's number four. If you drive like a slug then out of nowhere as we come to a stop light, floor it, then slam on breaks. You got number five. And you do this every damn time we are in the car!

After today please let it be known I ain't riding with your dumb butt anymore! If it was up to me you would be banned from the roads!! I got five signs here that prove you are guilty of being a crap driver. Believe me I could keep going. But I'm a lady and I don't want to get ugly on a Friday afternoon.

But for real. You can't drive. This is why I'm not your ride or die bff! If we riding in your car, there is a chance that I'm gonna think I'm bout to die! I can't take the stress!

Thank you people of the blog for letting me get this out and in the open. I promise less bitching next post.....or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment