Monday, July 21, 2014

Man Crush Monday - #1 (Mr. Darcy)

I don't own this picture, I just edited it.


Today's blog is in honor of one of my favorite fictional characters of all time. Fitzwilliam Darcy. The misunderstood hero of Pride and Prejudice, fame. He was dashing and at times rude and mean, and he was misunderstood in his motivations at times. But he was always a gentleman and by turns you learn who he really is. Jane Austin, wrote Mr. Darcy so well, and he has been better described, by better writers. I am only a girl with a blog. And he was my fist true love. The idea of him has appealed to so many girls and women, for centuries, and I hope future generations of bookish girls, will live him too. So I present my Man Crush Monday, Mr. Darcy.
I don't own this picture. I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment