Saturday, July 26, 2014

Nothing, but Sewing and Shakeology

I had big plans for posting today, but I come empty handed. I have been down with a cold and strep all week and just feel like poo. I did do something neat this week though. I got a brand new embroidery machine from Amazon. It arrived last night, once I get it up and running I will share that with you guys.

It's a Brother PE500  http://support.brother.com/g/b/producttop.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hf_pe500eus
Photo from brother.com
I am so excited, I'm going to monogram everything y'all, even my unmentionables. Just kidding....or maybe not.

Also, I'm starting the 21 day fix and Shakeology on Monday. Definitely will be sharing that here as well. I will be doing a weigh in on Monday and we can go though this together!

If any of y'all want to talk about sewing or weight loss, two totally mismatched subjects, please comment below! This is my life, things don't always just go together, but you make it work. Life is not divided into little blog posts, it comes all at once, right in your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment