Sunday, July 13, 2014

DIY Home Ombre

My big idea for my Sunday after noon. Home DIY ombre. I wanted to go all natural and do it my self at home instead of spend hours and a fortune at the hair dressers. So I went a little crazy and mixed up two parts Hydrogen Peroxide, one part water and one part lemon juice into a spray bottle and went to town on my hair.
                                                             The ingredients

Disclaimer Alert!!! I have information on this from two sources, the internet and from being a child of the late 80's early 90's. If you do any harm to your self or your hair or anything at all, I am not responsible! Do your research, just like I did!! Think it through before proceeding. I take no responsibility for what you may do because of me sharing my experience!!!

Here is my before, please excuse the mess o' hair I have going on. My locks are very curly and brushing them before a photo would be disastrous. You are getting it all natural today!



I applied the mixture to my bangs and the ends of my hair, blow dried and repeated three times. Then I spayed again like a mad woman and went and sat in the full sun for 20 minutes.

The after


Not much difference, but in real life you can see it a little. I just look like I have highlights. I will defiantly be doing this process again in a few day and will check back with yall.

If you have any tips or hints, please leave me a comment! Thanks and Gooooood byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment